The following describe our hosts' family as essential contributors and partners in this visitor's experience in Canada. As a student of Canadian Health and Business College, we provide a safe, secure and welcoming home stay family and environment in which to learn, grown and fonder.
Several services the Canadian Health and Business College can provide that includes:
1. Pick up the student from the airport/school and drop off at the airport when they go home to their country. Ther will be an optional fee for pick up and drop off.
2. Accompany and show the student how to get to and from the school by bus or c-train. This includes travelling both ways with the student on or before the first day of class.
3. Take an active role establishing and communicating behavior standards, curfew and house rules.
4. Provide information necessary to have a Security Check/Clearance obtained for ALL members of the household 18 years old and older initially and renewable every 2 years. It is strictly confidential and will only be used to determine suitability in compliance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP).
5. Make sure confidentiality is very important in order to ensure dignity and worth of students and their parents in the country is honored.
1. Canada Homestay International (http://canadahomestaynetwork.ca/)
2. Search4StudentHousing (http://search4studenthousing.com)
3. Landlords and Tenants (https://www.alberta.ca/landlords-tenants.aspx)
© Copyright 2019 Canadian Health and Business College - International School